Linda Kasabian on Larry King September 1st

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by catscradle77, Aug 26, 2009.

1. catscradle77 Administrator

Wonder how this sits with the History Channel people since their show hasn't aired in the US yet?

Tuesday, September 1
    Exclusive! Former Charles Manson disciple Linda Kasabian on the murders that shocked the world. The star witness in the case against Manson speaks publicly for the first time in decades.

Plus, the sister of Sharon Tate, Debra, sits down with Larry.

And, prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi on the impact the crime continues to have 40 years later.

Email Your questions!
    iReport.com: Send your questions!
    http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/
  2. jadedjamie New Member

Thanks Cats. I sent two questions. {I am greedy}. My first question is: Linda~ deep in your heart do you feel as if you should have served some time in prison?  0:)

2~ Linda~ When you speak of your time on the Ranch, you seem very nostalgic, as if you miss it. Why?  >:D
    Jamie
  3. catscradle77 Administrator

Susan's hearing is the next day.

I would like to ask the Bug why, when he orginally got the DP for the killers, and it was overturned, why should Susan get out now because she is ill?
  4. jadedjamie New Member

[quote author=catscradle77 link=topic=4371.msg37863#msg37863 date=1251300919]
    Susan's hearing is the next day.

I would like to ask the Bug why, when he orginally got the DP for the killers, and it was overturned, why should Susan get out now because she is ill?
    [/quote]

Very good question, Cats. Also, when the others become terminally ill, will he feel the same for, say, Tex or Pat?
    Jamie
  5. catscradle77 Administrator

For all the Debra bashing that has been done, imagine being Debra and having to combat the sympathy a cancer stricken woman on a gurney (if we are to believe James Whitehouse's line about wheeling her in on a gurney) does and will provoke.
  6. gerard New Member

Bugliosi said that she should get out for the sake of her family, not for her sake. He said 'it's not like you're going to see her at 'Disneyworld'. Something how so much attention and money is spent on this murderer.
  7. CanadianGal New Member

How does he know that she won't go to Disneyworld?  Disabled and dying are allowed in aren't they?

Bugliosi is wrong.  She shouldn't be allowed out.

Thumbs up to CNN for airing the special September 1st--the day before. :)
  8. jadedjamie New Member

[quote author=catscradle77 link=topic=4371.msg37865#msg37865 date=1251301600]
    For all the Debra bashing that has been done, imagine being Debra and having to combat the sympathy a cancer stricken woman on a gurney (if we are to believe James Whitehouse's line about wheeling her in on a gurney) does and will provoke.
    [/quote]

I hadn't even thought of that. Gawd, what a position to be in! However, one thing she can bring up is the fact that Sadie was predicted to have died within one year of this disease being announced, yet here she still is. Do they have to show the PB her medical records?
    Jamie
  9. catscradle77 Administrator

Doris died of brain cancer in the same prison she was in (called her life) that these murders caused.
  10. gerard New Member

I agree that she should stay in. I'm no SF fan but I think that when Bugliosi made the 'Disneyworld' or 'Disneyland' remark he was thinking that she was on her last legs. To hell with that ugly pig.
  11. gerard New Member

Larry King is the most horrible interviewer on the planet
  12. jadedjamie New Member

[quote author=gerard link=topic=4371.msg37888#msg37888 date=1251308490]
    Larry King is the most horrible interviewer on the planet
    [/quote]

Isn't he? He never asked a hard question in his life, IMHO. That is why I think this will just be fluff, like all of his interviews. Never anything new revealed.
    Jamie
  13. gerard New Member

I haven't got tome to list his crap. One day
  14. shea73 Member

Larry King is a celebrity interviewer who rarely knows anything about the celebrity he is interviewing. It'll be amusing but I'm not holding my breath hoping to learn anything new. It'll just be interesting to see Kasabian there speaking but it will be particularly annoying when she's about to get into something good when Larry cuts for a commercial and then never follows up after returning. He'll probably ask her if she has any good memories of O.J.
  15. Ladynoel Banned

I wonder if he will hide her in the shadows too.
  16. catscradle77 Administrator

I thought about that too Lady Noel...for someone so afraid etc she sure is getting out there.

I guess we can now refer to to unholy trinity: Kasabian, Share and Hoyt.
  17. gerard New Member

I bet she will 'be there' via satellite and hidden
  18. catscradle77 Administrator

That would leave her up to questions etc.

My gut says Linda will be taped and played so there can be no questioning her bullshit.
  19. Ladynoel Banned

Wonder how much money she has made on these two appearances. If she really feels shame and finds it hard to live with herself as she claims, she would donate the money to a charity. But I really don't see that happening. I believe what she said to James Breckenridge killing rich pigs acting like freaks didn't bother her.
  20. Commie New Member

IMO we've made some progress over the past couple years in educating the public that the "Helter Skelter" version of events isn't the only one that folks who study the subject consider worthwhile.  I.e. - that there is difference of opinion on what really went down.

Can we please, once, please get someone on besides Bug that knows the "facts" and can offer up some critical responses to the cliff notes version of HS that Bug always lapses into?