Dianne Lake and the search at Barker's

Discussion in 'Dianne Lake' started by catscradle77, Jul 30, 2009.

1. catscradle77 Administrator

Dianne Lake was taken in by Jack Gardiner during the trials. Could she be one of the sources for the bodies at Barker Ranch story?

From March 2008:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Dr Watson Banned

Vern Plumlee also was a source.
  3. catscradle77 Administrator

Okay is that of late or from back then?
  4. Dr Watson Banned

[quote author=catscradle77 link=topic=4256.msg36244#msg36244 date=1249031415]
    [/quote]

OK I see where you're at. No he was back then. As far as new sources I never felt any were legitimate but I have learned that it will come back to bite you if you etch anything in stone in this saga. Actually I was really kind of ticked off at the last grave searches because that supplied the noteriety that brought the arsonist to Death Valley who torched Barker Ranch. No matter how remote a historical dwelling may be located noteriety can destroy it.
  5. kdimm Member

On ther body searches last year,didn't they only dig down 12 inches or so at the places the dogs hit on?

I know that I have stated in the past that I did not think there were any big revelations left in this case but I meant only in the case of Tate/LaBianca/Motive part of this whole thing.

I feel other bodies buried out in the desert and possibly close to the Spahn Ranch site are definetely within the realm of possibility.
  6. catscradle77 Administrator

[quote author=Dr Watson link=topic=4256.msg36280#msg36280 date=1249091219]
    [quote author=catscradle77 link=topic=4256.msg36244#msg36244 date=1249031415]
    [/quote]

OK I see where you're at. No he was back then. As far as new sources I never felt any were legitimate but I have learned that it will come back to bite you if you etch anything in stone in this saga. Actually I was really kind of ticked off at the last grave searches because that supplied the noteriety that brought the arsonist to Death Valley who torched Barker Ranch. No matter how remote a historical dwelling may be located noteriety can destroy it.
    [/quote]

Gotcha. But the thing with Vern is that he said a bunch back in the day, like Sharon was not supposed to be home etc. and yet he never said (or it was never said by Sanders) why he thought this. The connection was alluded to but never made.

Would the arson have happened if the whole Barker scene was not thrown up to the media? I do not know. But if the arsonist was looking for the thrill of the fire and exposure for it, his wishes were certainly fulfilled.
  7. catscradle77 Administrator

[quote author=kdimm link=topic=4256.msg36297#msg36297 date=1249113884]

On ther body searches last year,didn't they only dig down 12 inches or so at the places the dogs hit on?

I know that I have stated in the past that I did not think there were any big revelations left in this case but I meant only in the case of Tate/LaBianca/Motive part of this whole thing.

I feel other bodies buried out in the desert and possibly close to the Spahn Ranch site are definetely within the realm of possibility.
    [/quote]

I think that was as far as they could go legally. Paul Dostie sent along a table of stuff that I didn't post, but it showed places where the soil composition showed that a body could be there close by by the chemicals that were in the soil. There were a few major hit points.

So, I have faith that something is there, but is it linked or can it be linked to the Family? That is another question totally.