Crime Scene and Autopsy Photos - GRAPHIC

Discussion in 'Crime Scene and Autopsy Photos' started by catscradle77, Aug 26, 2009.

1. catscradle77 Administrator

Crime Scene Photos of Leno and Rosemary LaBianca.
    Thanks to our anonymous benefactor once again for these photos.

Leno:

[IMG]
  2. catscradle77 Administrator

3. catscradle77 Administrator

Leno, before the fork was removed for transport to the morgue:

[IMG]
  4. catscradle77 Administrator

From a different angle:

[IMG]
  5. catscradle77 Administrator

Leno's hands tied with the thongs:

[IMG]
  6. catscradle77 Administrator

7. catscradle77 Administrator

The wounds to Rosemary on her back:

[IMG]
  8. catscradle77 Administrator

9. catscradle77 Administrator

10. Bottledbrunette09 Well-Known Member

Observations on above photos of the LaBiancas.

The very top one looks like he's covered with a black plastic bag or tar.

For having been stabbed as many times as Rosemary had been stabbed, Sharon and Abigail were more bloodier.  And I know I've seen some blood on the carpet, but wouldn't there have been more, like in the Tate residence?  Just seems odd to me.

Does anyone think there was more blood on the bed?  Was she on the bed when they commensed stabbing her?  I have never understood that part of how she was killed.  I just knew that she was stabbed and PK said that Rosemary kept repeating into infinity or however she worded it, 'what are you doing to my husband?'.

And there was several of these photos that I have never seen, so thanks for posting them, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
  11. Commie New Member

I don't care why these killings happened.  May the murders burn in hell.
  12. catscradle77 Administrator

There are more, but I need to take a breather. I am stuck on a plane between throwing up and crying, and I need to go do something that involves sunshine and rainbows and happy thoughts instead of destruction. I will get the rest of them up tomorrow.
  13. dvs1572 Active Member

Wow, thanks Cats. Haven't seen most of these.

Something I've been pondering lately. Pat says she seemed to get the impression that Rosemary  knew her kids would find them the next morning. What an angel Rosemary must have been. She's getting ready to be brutally killed and she's thinking about the horror of what her children would find.  I've always got the impression that Rosemary was a very kind and caring person.

P E A C E
    DVS
    Abby's Road likes this.
  14. Bottledbrunette09 Well-Known Member

[quote author=dvs1572 link=topic=4370.msg37961#msg37961 date=1251331983]

Something I've been pondering lately. Pat says she seemed to get the impression that Rosemary  knew her kids would find them the next morning. What an angel Rosemary must have been. She's getting ready to be brutally killed and she's thinking about the horror of what her children would find.  I've always got the impression that Rosemary was a very kind and caring person.

P E A C E
    DVS
    [/quote]
    DVS, is this from a book?  I haven't heard that one about Rosemary knowing the kids will find her.  I'm woefully lacking in my reading materials.  I've only read HS and the stuff that's just rehash on the internet.  I've never heard that.  What exactly did she say to PK about the kids finding them?  Why would Vince leave that out of HS?  That would of been a chilling thing to say in his book, and I recall a few chilling things in that book.
  15. jadedjamie New Member

[quote author=Bottledbrunette09 link=topic=4370.msg37953#msg37953 date=1251330303]

For having been stabbed as many times as Rosemary had been stabbed, Sharon and Abigail were more bloodier.  And I know I've seen some blood on the carpet, but wouldn't there have been more, like in the Tate residence?  Just seems odd to me.

Does anyone think there was more blood on the bed?  Was she on the bed when they commensed stabbing her?  I have never understood that part of how she was killed.  I just knew that she was stabbed and PK said that Rosemary kept repeating into infinity or however she worded it, 'what are you doing to my husband?'.

And there was several of these photos that I have never seen, so thanks for posting them, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

It was my understanding that they first attacked and stabbed Rosemary on the bed. She then either fell or rolled on the floor, crawling about two feet, then died. Her spinal cord severed. If true, then you are right about most of the blood being on the bed.
    Jamie
  16. jadedjamie New Member

[quote author=Bottledbrunette09 link=topic=4370.msg37965#msg37965 date=1251335275]
    [quote author=dvs1572 link=topic=4370.msg37961#msg37961 date=1251331983]

Something I've been pondering lately. Pat says she seemed to get the impression that Rosemary  knew her kids would find them the next morning. What an angel Rosemary must have been. She's getting ready to be brutally killed and she's thinking about the horror of what her children would find.  I've always got the impression that Rosemary was a very kind and caring person.

P E A C E
    DVS
    [/quote]
    DVS, is this from a book?  I haven't heard that one about Rosemary knowing the kids will find her.  I'm woefully lacking in my reading materials.  I've only read HS and the stuff that's just rehash on the internet.  I've never heard that.  What exactly did she say to PK about the kids finding them?  Why would Vince leave that out of HS?  That would of been a chilling thing to say in his book, and I recall a few chilling things in that book.
    [/quote]

Especially tragic if my suspicion of her daughter,Susan, being involved in setting them up to be killed.
    Jamie
  17. dvs1572 Active Member

I found the info here. It was Susan telling the detectives what Pat had told her about the Labianca murder. I think it was before she decided to go back to her "god" Charlie. Being that it came from Susan's mouth, who knows????
  18. dvs1572 Active Member

Really? Wondering and pondering the true motive for these murders to me is fascinating.
  19. dvs1572 Active Member

Hey Cats, do you have more crime scene photos that no one has seen yet? Sorry for all the posts in a row BTW.

DVS
  20. Jean Harlow Special Friends

[quote author=Bottledbrunette09 link=topic=4370.msg37953#msg37953 date=1251330303]

For having been stabbed as many times as Rosemary had been stabbed, Sharon and Abigail were more bloodier.  And I know I've seen some blood on the carpet, but wouldn't there have been more, like in the Tate residence?  Just seems odd to me.

Does anyone think there was more blood on the bed?  Was she on the bed when they commensed stabbing her?  I have never understood that part of how she was killed.  I just knew that she was stabbed and PK said that Rosemary kept repeating into infinity or however she worded it, 'what are you doing to my husband?'.

And there was several of these photos that I have never seen, so thanks for posting them, AGAIN!!!!!!!!! [/quote]

BB, I am not sure but I think since some of the stab wounds were post-mortem that may explain the lack of  blood in this instance..

Yes, Cats thank you for posting these photos ... and thank your anonymous benefactor for us also