Crime Scene and Autopsy - GRAPHIC

Discussion in 'Cielo Drive' started by catscradle77, Aug 23, 2009.

1. gerard New Member

thinking about what happened that night causes him 'much grief', but when you see him he's smug and totally into himself, 'It was divine intervention' that saved him from  death so he must be divine since no one saved his victims from death at his hands.

I certainly don't wish an early death to him, not hardly, but I do hope that he dies in prison.
  2. Bottledbrunette09 Well-Known Member

I was just reading over the entire thread and looking at the crime scene/autopsy photos, and there was a little disagreement over whether the pictures on pages 1 & 2 were of Jay or Abigail, and it was titled Jay.  Well, I compared the two photos with other photos of Jay and Abigail, and I'm going to have to say, I think the one picture that is labeled Jay is really Abigail.  The reason why I say this, is if you look at the medical examiner's photo of Jay, he's got a small bruise right under his nose, and even in the bloodier photo of him, the bloody lines aren't there that are in the one photo.  Abigail has the slash marks on her face that line up with the bloody lines of the face labeled as Jay's photo and there isn't a bruise under the nose.  Plus the mouths look a little different.  Jay's mouth is more pursed, I guess that's how you spell it, and Abigail's look more like a straight line.  I hope this makes sense.  Sometimes I have a hard time explaining things. 
  3. dvs1572 Active Member

When I first saw the photo of Jay, I thought "i've seen that before".  I use to have this death metal album and If I'm not mistaken, the pic was used for the cover.  This was in the early 90's.  I too thought it might be Abagail after comparing the eyebrows.  but then realized no slash wound to the face.  It is Jay.
  4. freebird Donating Members

[quote author=Bottledbrunette09 link=topic=4361.msg40930#msg40930 date=1255495593]
    I was just reading over the entire thread and looking at the crime scene/autopsy photos, and there was a little disagreement over whether the pictures on pages 1 & 2 were of Jay or Abigail, and it was titled Jay.  Well, I compared the two photos with other photos of Jay and Abigail, and I'm going to have to say, I think the one picture that is labeled Jay is really Abigail.  The reason why I say this, is if you look at the medical examiner's photo of Jay, he's got a small bruise right under his nose, and even in the bloodier photo of him, the bloody lines aren't there that are in the one photo.  Abigail has the slash marks on her face that line up with the bloody lines of the face labeled as Jay's photo and there isn't a bruise under the nose.  Plus the mouths look a little different.  Jay's mouth is more pursed, I guess that's how you spell it, and Abigail's look more like a straight line.  I hope this makes sense.  Sometimes I have a hard time explaining things. 
    [/quote]
    I am seeing the same thing here. That photo is Gibby, not Jay.
  5. Bottledbrunette09 Well-Known Member

Thanks for agreeing with me.  I really do think that it is Abigail because there is no bloody lines or streaks across the death photos I've seen of him, plus, the hairline looks a little different, also.
  6. dvs1572 Active Member

What if it was neither one of them?  Maybe the person Cat got these from  might have made a mistake or confused the photo with someone else.  I don't know? Much love to whoever it was who allowed her to use the photos though. That being said, I'm dying to see more of them.

Like I said prior,  I remember seeing that pic on a 90s death metal album.

Hope everyone's day is going well. ;D
    P E A C E
  7. catscradle77 Administrator

:-[ I  know I said I would get them up...please forgive me  :-*
  8. Bottledbrunette09 Well-Known Member

hey, don't worry about it, know you are getting ready for your trip!! :D  Lucky!!!
  9. jadedjamie New Member

I was just watching Manson, the history doc with LK. Not to be morbid, but on my big screen TV, I paused on the crime scene photos.
    Something strange about Sharon's legs/buttock that I have never noticed before. Two big white spots with what looks like red marks in the middle of them. There is also a pretty big cut/mark [?] behind her knee in almost the shape of an X. I have tried to think of anything that could possibly be from. The amount of blood of her thighs is also more pronounced than I have seen. It makes no sense.
    It was so strange.  ???
    Hello to everyone.
    Jamie
  10. Bottledbrunette09 Well-Known Member

Hi, Jamie!!.  Can you see the things you are mentioning on the smaller pictures posted on this web?
  11. jadedjamie New Member

Hi sweetie! No, and that is why i was shocked I had never seen them before. It was only on the big screen. But, if I can print them put and enlarge them somehow, maybe if you know what you are looking for u can see it. It two white, round , with a red red mark in the middle. How you ever had an EKG? Is the size and shape of the leds. That is what it reminded me of, except it was on her upper thigh/ buttock. it does not belong. Maybe when someone moved the body, they laid her on something that left those marks?
  12. Weirdburger2Go New Member

[quote author=freebird link=topic=4361.msg41068#msg41068 date=1255763928]
    [quote author=Bottledbrunette09 link=topic=4361.msg40930#msg40930 date=1255495593]
    [/quote]
    I am seeing the same thing here. That photo is Gibby, not Jay.
    [/quote]

Clyde Barrow. No doubt.

[IMG]
  13. Weirdburger2Go New Member

14. dvs1572 Active Member

That's Clyde for sure.  Nice find WeirdBurger.
  15. Peaches Donating Members

Somehting about that pic bothered me from the first time I saw it here.  I thought that it could've been Jay (definitely not Abigail), but wasn't sure.  Now, after reading the Clyde Barrow comment I remember seeing pix of him and Jay side by side.  Someone had "compared" them and the resemblance in the death photos was pretty amazing.  I'll see if I can find that link. 
  16. Peaches Donating Members

17. rhiannon185 Banned

If you watch half way thru this video, I think I see a picture of WF, that I haven't seen before. Plus, I think I see a Sharon Tate head shot (not her death photo), but a really nice photo of her smiling, and looking up. Any thoughts? Anyone maybe have that one pic of Sharon gazing up, smiling? It's right after the death shots. Tammie

Hollywood Babylon directed by Nico B & Kenneth Anger
    coonhound likes this.
  18. rhiannon185 Banned

The Sharon photo is at 2:31.
  19. Magus5555 Member

[quote author=jempud link=topic=4361.msg38069#msg38069 date=1251488584]
    That he went over to Cielo Drive some hours later seems at least reasonable - and there is evidence to support that - but the idea that he was there all the time, even hidden in the bushes, has little going for it, at least for me

Jem
    [/quote]

There is NO EVIDENCE to support that at all ..your misleading readers...which, I guess for you is the norm.  :)
  20. Mike Well-Known Member

[quote author=Magus5555 link=topic=4361.msg44216#msg44216 date=1263065606]
    There is NO EVIDENCE to support that at all ..your misleading readers...which, I guess for you is the norm. 
    [/quote]

First, I've edited your post to properly reflect which of jempud's posts you were quoting.

Second, I'm sick to death of all the finger-pointing that goes on around here.  There are more than a handful of serious students of the murders on this site.  Talking out of turn, with no information to back yourself up can quickly result in being handed your own shredded bum around here.  Anyone spending any amount of time studying the information on this site will quickly learn jempud is one of those students.

Had you taken the time to study all the material available, you would have come across a book titled Manson In His Own Words by Nuel Emmons.  In this book, Emmons quotes Manson as saying he did visit Cielo Drive in the early morning hours after the massacre.

Emmons' book is a secondary source, but no more so than Bugliosi's book.  If we decide to ignore one secondary source, then we must ignore them all.  What 'evidence' do you possess if that were to happen?

So you see, there most certainly is evidence to suggest Manson was at Cielo, supplied by none other than Manson himself.  Which means jempud was misleading absolutely no one.

It does indicate that you haven't done your homework and also means you are the one misleading readers.  So tell me, is that the norm for you?

Do yourself a favor and learn how to play well with others.  Else you will find yourself playing elsewhere.  Let those with ears hear.