Black Panthers, Marlon, false flags

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Central' started by TooLate, Jul 4, 2010.

1. TooLate Active Member

Sorry to post here but I'm getting a no permission to view conspiracy central forum.

Here is an interesting collage of info of varying quality.
    http://princeraystore.com/2010/01/05/the-gregory-files-the-assassination-of-little-bobby-hutton-the-undeclared-war-against-the-panthers/

in summary it cites records showing that
    1) Hitlers finest were on CIA or FBI payrole which is common knowledge
    2) Police were involved in murder, whats new
    3) the authorities hired bikers for hits, the lazy sods
    4) an operation existed and was ramped up to discredit and disrupt the BPs (to paint them as violent and chaotic) coinciding with dates of TLB
    5) After Luther King went down, Marlon Brando was out to give maximum support to the BPs
    6) Prisoners and mental patients were drafted to infiltrate BPs or do Authoroities bidding

"In March 1969, Sturmhauptfuhrer SS Bolschwing of the CIA moved right into Sacramento, CA, the seat of state power[46], to coordinate the fascist Republican governmental arms of Governor Ronald Reagan, Attorney General Evelle J. Younger, and Squad 19’s undeclared war against the Panthers, Left, People of Color; and the U.S. Constitution."

There is a charming anecdotal ramble in this piece about how the author fancied a girl, but turned down marriage encouraging her to go for the greater stability offered by a pot dealer lol - as being a black panther he did not feel his life span was significant.

This new context that I was unaware of, due to being unamerican, could suggest some TFH scenarios of distinction. My fave would be that Manson spun his bottle in Cielos direction (if it wasn't to get Bobby out as I believe today)because it was an address suggested to him at Esalen, after the suggestion was made to him to have Bobby Panther up the Hinmann scene, and that the ph call he made before heading to La Biancas also furnished a reminder to panther the scene up well and good.

The clue to a failed SS / CIA op to put the BPs in the poo, and to turn wanna be Marlon Brandos ie big Hollywood cheese off supporting the BP cause, by slaying Hollywood darlings (failed plan as Cops too thick or they forgot to place a cop in the know on the investigation), is Mansons swastika signature.

Q - is there any link between Tate victims to BPs eg was Roman a supporter?
  2. catscradle77 Administrator

Will ask Mike about the permission thing. Sorry about that.

Cats
  3. mahlerfan Active Member

Despite all the incendiary rhetoric most of what the Panthers did in their heyday was decidedly non-violent and involved community self-sufficiency (running soup kitchens, registering voters, free testing for sickel cell anemia). They armed themselves not to prepare for revolution but because they faced violence and hostility from cops, so they versed themselves in gun law and packed for community protection. Inevitably there were some skirmishes with police and these were, just as inevitably, sensationalized. But among people sympathetic to the Civil Rights movement who hadn't drank the media Kool-Aid, support for the Panthers was common if only rarely reified with donations and petition signing. Leonard Bernstein got in media hot water for hosting an event in his Manhattan loft attended by Panthers. I assume that Roman & Sharon (& Gibby, who was a social worker in the inner city) were "supporters" of the Panthers (i.e., sympathetic to their overall aims) because they were social liberals familiar with sixties counterculture and because Roman lost his mother to the Nazis, survived the Krakow ghetto, and suffered under Soviet Communism. But I've never heard of him making public statements of support or donating money.

Manson, as Sanders pointed out, seems to have thought any black person who spoke his/her mind and carried themselves with strength and dignity was a "black militant." I'm familiar with the geographic/cultural nexus of Kentucky/West Virginia/Ohio that spawned CM and am thus not surprised that his racial views were so neanderthal. Racial views among his followers - mostly affluent white kids - seem to have been less coarse but not much more enlightened. The naivete of the whole let's pretend black militants killed Hinman scenario is pretty stunning in hindsight when you think about it - the product of another, stupider time.
    coldwater likes this.
  4. Dilligaf Donating Members

Sorry to disagree MF, but Huey Newton, Angela Davis, Eldridge Cleaver, H. Rap Brown, et al were hardly peaceniks. The BP party cust a wide swath of violence, intimidation, and murder, all under the guise of battling racism. They aligned themselves more with Malcolm X than Martin Luther King. While en vouge with certain elite stars and other mis-guided society elite, here in good ol' dogpatch California, we saw years of violence which showed the BP party for what they were, violent criminals. Good intentions gone bad? Possibly, but acts of violence and murder easily overshadow any acts of community improvement. When you base your philosophy and endoctrination off of variation's of Mao's Little Red Book, which led to the innocnet slaughter of millions of Chinese, you are hardly a peace loving group.

And, on such a special day as today, since one of the BP's ardent supporters was Jane Fonda, what better day than to say
    JANE, YOU CAN KISS MY ASS!!!!!

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.
  5. ElectricRay New Member

It's pretty difficult to get an objective picture of the Black Panthers as beginning in 1967 the organization was thoroughly infiltrated and subverted by the FBI as part of COINTELPRO (counter intelligence program). The FBI operation was so 'successful' that by the early 1970s the BP party was virtually run by the Bureau.
  6. mahlerfan Active Member

Never intended to imply that Newton, Davis, et al were peaceniks, only that "most of what the Panthers did was...non-violent," a statement I stand behind based on my own research and interviews with former (Chicago) Panthers for an article I wrote several years ago (will happily send you dozens of sources). As for Newton, Davis, etc., they were the very visible Panther leadership and self-consciously modeled themselves after historical revolutionaries and rock stars. Some of them were nuts. Subsequently their antics and Panther vs. Cops violence got most of the press.

But I don't find the generalization that the Panthers left a "wide swath of violence, intimidation, and murder" in their wake supportable historically, and your claim that all the Panthers were "violent criminals" is simply untrue. The rank and file of the movement were urban black men and women focused on self-improvement, personal security, and self- sufficiency. Certainly there was no comparison between the violence faced by black Americans in the late sixties (from police brutality, racist violence, etc.) vs. that faced by law enforcement from the Panthers. Whereas the Chicago police and FBI colluded outright in the assassination of Panther leader Fred Hampton in Chicago, murdering him in his bed while he was sleeping.

It's true that the Panther leaders used Mao's Red Book when creating their manifesto, but the sources they drew on were eclectic and included a wide range of (sometimes contradictory) radical ideas including the lyrics of Bob Dylan. Like most such screeds their writings served mostly as a catalyst for consciousness raising rather than as an ideological statement of purpose. None of the former Panthers I spoke with had ever read Mao or had any awareness of his political philosophy.

As for Jane Fonda, I liked her in Klute but infinitely prefer her father as an actor. Re: her political beliefs when she was a pampered, naive twenty-something, I wouldn't think of denying you your ideological punching bag so long as I get to keep my skanky Ann Coulter blow-up target.

Finally, without a trace of irony on this Independence Day I salute you and me, Dill - Americans of differing political philosophies able to express our opinions without fear of censure in this great country I dearly love. Happy Fourth and long life to you, amigo.:beeer:
    coldwater likes this.
  7. Dilligaf Donating Members

MF,

While I could debate you ad nauseum as to whether the BP were or were not violent, and while part of me very much would like to, I find myself instead drawn to the image of a skanky Ann Coulter blow-up. Where can I find one? I too, wish the same to you, your thoughts, and your ability so say so. :toast:

P.S. the same goes to B.S. wherever you are! Hope the Orange Curtain is treating you well.
    P.
  8. Dilligaf Donating Members

Should have said "to say so".
  9. mahlerfan Active Member

Who wants to be nauseated when there's meat on the grill and gun powder in the air? Happy to argue later but for now I say vive la difference. (As for the AC blow-up that came from my twisted imagination but I'm sure some enterprising young capitalist can supply on demand. After all, Pleasure Chest here in Chi Town sells an inflatable sheep called a "Love Ewe").
  10. freebird Donating Members

:tmi: And you know this how??? In spite of your proclivities, I enjoy reading your posts. Happy 4th and aren't you glad you live in a Country where you can love whomever (whatever) you want? God Bless the USA !!!!
  11. mahlerfan Active Member

Happy Fourth to you too, FB, and thank you for accepting me despite my admitted knowledge of inflatable farm animals.

Actually, most people I know here are aware of the Love Ewe (and as far as I know none of my friends are secret zoophiliacs) - seriously, how could you keep something that funny from becoming public knowledge?
  12. Dilligaf Donating Members

Is the Britney Spears outfit optional?
  13. freebird Donating Members

FYI....anything slutty will work as long as you don't put any underwear on whatever you are dressing.
  14. TooLate Active Member

Apparently per wiki...

Politics
    From April to May 1968, Folger became a political volunteer for the ill-fated presidential campaign of New York Senator Robert F. Kennedy. She donated both time and money to the Kennedy campaign. The campaign soon came to an end when Kennedy was assassinated in Los Angeles in early June.

The next year during the month of April and continuing through most of May, she was a political volunteer for the campaign of Tom Bradley, a black councilman running for mayor of Los Angeles. She contributed both her time and a large amount of her own money to the Bradley campaign. Bradley lost to Sam Yorty in late May, which left Folger feeling bitter and disillusioned. This led her to become very involved with the civil rights movement that summer.
  15. SeparatriX New Member

:eek:fftopic: slightly, but I met Sam Yorty during a school field trip to City Hall. He was nice to us kids. I think this was prior to 1969 though.

I now return you to your regular message board.
  16. Bottledbrunette09 Well-Known Member

:roll:
  17. joe25 Donating Members

I was reading through older posts and this caught my attention.

Manson was born in 1934......part of the paradigm he "woke up" in was a society whose handling of cultural diversity was made manifest through Plessy v. Ferguson, 1896. Segregation, laws prohibiting miscegenation, lynchings, White supremacist groups (KKK, etc.) were all too common. A lot of Americans were raised, taught, and had assumptions about African-Americans that were untrue, bigoted, fear-based, and at times hateful. Manson and other individuals would have to work extremely hard to identify, sort, and challenge false assumptions that were stereotypical and racist about blacks and other minorities.

Manson's beliefs about women also crystallized at this time and he liked the Family women, obedient, "barefoot and pregnant (I think he wanted them pregnant)" so to speak, taking care of the needs of men, taking care of the kids, etc. Manson became mentally fixated in his own perception of what women should be like from a bygone era. However, he liked his women promiscuous and men young.

However, with respect to racial views, other Family members were born and started their education within a paradigm that was established post Civil War reconstruction era. Segregation or apartheid, in many respects, put the African-Americans (other minorities as well) at the bottom of the class and caste system. Atkins (1948); Watson (1945); Beausoleil (1947), etc. were born, educated and reared in a changing paradigm, culminating with the passage of the Civil Rights act of 1965. How many of the Family actively challenged their racist assumptions about African-Americans? It's no wonder their racial attitudes were coarse and/or unenlightened.